Effective Date: May 25, 2018
We collect certain information by automated means when you visit the websites of Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP (the “Sites”), such as how many users visited our Sites and the pages accessed. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor the Sites to our visitors. We collect this information through various means such as “cookies,” “web beacons” and IP addresses, as explained below.
- Web Beacons
Certain pages on our Sites may contain “web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party.
- IP Addresses
An IP address is a unique identifier that certain electronic devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. When you visit our Sites, we may view the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. We use this information to determine the general physical location of the device and understand from what geographic regions our website visitors come. We also may use this information to enhance our Sites.
We use the following cookies on our Site:
- Google Analytics – _utma,_utmz, _ga
- These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the Sites. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve the Sites. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Sites, where visitors have come to the Sites from and the pages they visited.
- To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit this page.
- More information on the cookies used by Google’s Universal Analytics and Tag Manager visit this page.
- Alternate Bio Cookie – origin
- This cookie provides content personalization of website content based on visitor details and browsing history.
- Cookies Banner – useCookies, popup_seen
- RubyLaw Analytics
- These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the Sites. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve the Sites. The cookies collect information including URLs visited on the Sites, page titles of the pages visited, random unique visitor ID, time of the first visit, time of previous visit, and number of visits.
You can manage cookies through your web browser. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu or by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all our website features.
The following external links will explain how to manage cookies for the most common browsers:
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about our information practices, please contact us by:
writing us at:
Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP
Riverfront Plaza, East Tower
951 East Byrd Street
Richmond, VA 23219
Attn.: General Counsel
If you are a website visitor from the EEA, then the entity responsible is Hunton Andrews Kurth in London, which can be reached by:
writing us at:
Hunton Andrews Kurth
30 St Mary Axe
London EC3A 8EP
Attn.: Director of Administration